Monday, July 20, 2015

New Box Set Release and SALE

*|MC:SUBJECT|*
New Box Set Release, New Series Announcement, New Book Trailer for A Gypsy's Kiss, Sale announcement, and The Author/Reader Convention Information
View this email in your browser
Just look at that line up. I'm so excited and I feel very honored to be among all these wonderful authors. You can meet them and myself in New Orleans from July 30th - August 1, 2015, at the Holiday Inn New Orleans Downtown Superdome.
French Quarters, Baby!
The book signing will take place on Saturday, August 1, 2015 
9 am - 1 pm ~ Book Signing (Ball Room A & B, Ragtime, Dixieland, Jazz) and is free to the public.
For more details about this convention click
here
I've had the honor of participating in this beautiful box set with thirteen other amazing authors. Affairs of the Heart is now available for purchase at Amazon and contains 15 COMPLETE NOVELS AND NOVELLAS FROM YOUR FAVORITE ROMANCE AUTHORS IN ONE PRETTY PACKAGE 

Due to mature content, situations and language, this collection is recommended for audiences 18+. Heat levels range from sensual to scorching. 
I'm excited to announce that A Gypsy's Kiss has a new book trailer out, produced by Book Obsession Productions. They are awesome and so is this video. Believe me, it is worth the view. 
And finally, I have a new series announcement.
I've started working on a new series called Immortal Hearts of San Francisco. First book in the series is tentatively titled, Tempted by a Vampire. I'll have  more information about this as it develops. I'm off to scour the web for cover models now, and I will keep you up to date as that progresses as well.

I've also started work on the 3rd book in The Beaumont Brothers series and will have more information and cover to announce for that as well. So there's a lot coming up in the next several months and I get more excited each day as I spend time with my characters.  
Subscription Note: You are receiving this newsletter because you (a) directly subscribed, or (b) voluntarily opted-in through entering a website contest or Virtual Signing event sponsored by or hosted by SusanGriscom.com. We maintain a strict no-spam policy, so rest assured your contact information is secure. If you'd rather not receive newsletters and book release bulletins from SusanGriscom.com, or if you are receiving more than one copy of the newsletter at different emails, please click the update/unsubscribe link at the bottom of this newsletter and enter the email address that should be removed from the mailing list.
Did someone forward this newsletter to you?

Sign up today and be among the first to hear about my new books, special promotions, as well as giveaways available to subscribers only. Click the link below to sign up now!
http://www.susangriscom.com/newsletter.html​
If you haven't had a chance to grab your copy of A Gypsy's Kiss, Amazon has it on sale this week for only .99 cents. 
Copyright © *|CURRENT_YEAR|* *|LIST:COMPANY|*, All rights reserved.
*|IFNOT:ARCHIVE_PAGE|* *|LIST:DESCRIPTION|*

Our mailing address is:
*|HTML:LIST_ADDRESS_HTML|* *|END:IF|*

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

*|IF:REWARDS|* *|HTML:REWARDS|* *|END:IF|*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my sensual side. I love reading your comments and will try to respond as quickly as possible.