Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Surprise announcement


Hi, just a reminder that you're receiving this email because you have joined my mailing list either from my website or a recent contest in which one of the entry options was to sign up for my newsletter. You may unsubscribe at the bottom of this email if you no longer wish to receive my newsletter. 

Hi everyone.

It's hard to believe it's the middle of December already. It seems like Christmas was just here and now we're all back at it again; shopping, partying, planning, giving. It can be fun and exhausting. I hope you all find time to read a good book sometime along the way and maybe indulge in a bubble bath or two with that book, if you have to time relax. That's my way of relaxing. Oh and if you read on an electronic device, be sure to put it inside a zip lock baggie for protection.

I'd like to take a moment and let you know that this Friday, the 18th, I will be revealing a new book cover. This will be the third book in The Beaumont Brothers. It is titled Beautifully Undone and will be available for pre-order and releasing on January 20th. You'll be receiving another email on Friday with the reveal.

If you'd like to take part in promoting the cover reveal, there is a sign up form for posting a pre-done HTML post if you have a blog. If you don't have a blog, you can share the cover on Facebook or Twitter with a link to the pre-order. Everyone who participates in this reveal will receive an e-copy of one of the first 2 Beaumont Brothers books. To receive your free book, please be sure to send a link to your shared post to me at susangriscombooks@gmail.com

Click here for the FORM to fill out.

This book started taking flight soon after Brodie's story, when I realized I didn't want the Beaumont brothers to end quite yet, my mind began to imagine all sorts of possibilities. When I started writing Asher's story, I knew exactly what I wanted and where it would end up, even all the in between stuff. Both Asher's and Melody's characters flowed into my imagination as if I'd lived their lives myself, though I didn't. 

You can find the first and second books on Amazon in the Kindle Unlimited program. All three books can be read as stand-alones, but if you are going to read all three, and want to get to know each of the brothers individually, I'd suggest starting with Jackson and Lena in Beautifully Wounded.

Beautifully Wounded, Book 1, Jackson and Lena 
amazon.com/gp/product/B00IPOCDXU/













Beautifully Used, Book 2, Brodie and Gabrielle 
amazon.com/gp/product/B00MS79OTG/




All three of these stories deal with real life situations and social issues. I've tried my best to keep it as real as possible, of course, it is fiction, and I do like to have a happily ever after at the end of all my stories. 

It takes a strong individual to bounce back from some of the horrors of real life, and I believe I've portrayed that in these stories. Never give up hope, because I truly believe you are what you make of yourself and we are all in control of our own situations. Be brave, be strong, and don't ever let someone tell you that you can't do something that you have a passion for.

Also, don't forget that the Christmas Bundle is still available for only .99 cents. This bundle will be unpublished shortly after Christmas, so be sure to take advantage of this super low price for 3 of my books bundled together. One of them is Beautifully Used, the other two are copies of my most recent releases, Tempted by a Vampire and A Gypsy's Kiss.
 



1 comment:

  1. This book is going to be epic! I can't wait for more of this Amazing crew of men and women! Thanks Susan xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my sensual side. I love reading your comments and will try to respond as quickly as possible.