Thursday, May 5, 2016

It's RELEASE DAY!!!!! 

I'm so excited! I know many of you have been waiting a long time for this book. I'm so please to say it is LIVE on Amazon and today and maybe for a couple more days, it is only 99 cents,but that price won't last long. It is available for FREE with Kindle Unlimited.

Keep reading for an exclusive excerpt of Captivated by a Vampire 

Stop by the party on Facebook and enter some giveaways between 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm PST  

There is also an entry form at the bottom of this newsletter for an additional giveaway. 

Captivated by a Vampire (2)


She's a vampire. He's human and the best investigative reporter in the city. Their worlds mix as well as oil and water, but their attraction to each other is electric.
Josh Barrett knows his priorities—reporting the news as quickly and accurately as possible by day, drinking himself into a self-loathing stupor by night. His workaholic tendencies can’t completely mask the broken, depressed man he is inside. The horrific night that changed his life forever and left him broken-hearted and alone is forever fresh in his thoughts. But the torture is no less than he deserves. Until a beautiful, sexy, and utterly mysterious woman enters his life and changes everything. Chelle is absolutely enchanting, her allure captivating and the reporter in him is determined to learn all of her secrets.
Newly turned vampire Chelle Masterson only wants to find her place. Her unrequited love and devotion for her maker Lane has left Chelle broken, vowing to never fall for any man again. She’s determined to find her way in the scary new world of the immortals and begs for the chance to prove herself—to prove that she’s capable of surviving without the others. Unfortunately, she meets trouble head-on with her very first victim and ends up face to face with a very charming and handsome stranger. He seems to only want to help, but can she trust him?
As Josh slowly wins Chelle over, she decides to utilize his skills as a reporter to help uncover her past—a dark past that she cannot remember, but one she desperately needs to learn. Being around him is addicting, their connection undeniable, and she finds her will to keep him at arm’s-length dwindling.
The simple act of a Good Samaritan spirals into an obsession—much more than either of them thought possible. Their love becomes unfathomable, but it may not be enough to overcome the hurdles standing in their way…
*This read is recommended for ages 18+ due to mature content.
Amazon US I Amazon UK

Warning: This exclusive excerpt contains sexual content recommended for adults 18+ only

I hadn’t been expecting the kiss.
When Chelle had grabbed my hand and tugged me to the boulder to sit and watch the city lights I had a brief thought of how romantic the view was. The lights on the bridge illuminating the structure, the headlights of cars dancing over the sea like fireflies on their way to a ball. A small forest of trees surrounded one side of the rock we sat upon, giving the illusion of privacy while the sound of people mingling could be heard just on the other side. A thick carpet of leaves covered the ground around us, the deceiving signs of autumn. The cool marine air mixed with the persistent coastal fog kept the temperatures varied as evidenced by the quick change from last night’s downpour to tonight’s clear, cloudless sky.
Chelle turned toward me and leaned in close, and I’d thought she was going to say something snarky. She’d been very aloof from the time she sat down in the booth across from me, and I’d begun to wonder exactly what the fuck she was doing there if she really didn’t like me.
But instead, I was pleasantly surprised when her soft lips met mine. She pulled back slightly and looked at me, her eyes searching mine for some sort of response. I licked my lips. The taste of strawberry lip-gloss coated my tongue and I pulled her against me, claiming her mouth once again with mine. I wasn’t the kind of guy to say no.
The kiss turned heated, and I wanted more of her as our tongues mingled and melded together. She seemed to want me, too. I slipped my hand inside her jacket and cupped her breast over her t-shirt before tweaking her already hard and firm nipple between my finger and thumb. She met my enthusiasm and did the same, teasing my nipple, and my cock grew hard in my pants. When she cupped my balls in her palm, I lost all control. I couldn’t believe this was all happening right here, right now. She hadn’t struck me as this forward or free with her body, but all I could think about was how much I wanted to be inside of her. I slid my hand under her skirt and up the inside of her thighs, rubbing my fingers over her folds from the outside of her panties. She rubbed her hand up my hard shaft, then unbuckled my jeans and slid the zipper down. Reaching inside, she freed my very erect cock. Our lips never parted until she squeezed her hand around me, then bent over and slid her tongue over the tip, licking up the sticky pre-cum that was already there. When she took me fully into her mouth and wrapped her lips tightly around me, I thought I would lose it right then and there. But I knew if I wanted to have any chance with this girl, I needed to keep it together longer than that.
“Fuck.” I moaned. “That feels so fucking good.” I bucked my hips and placed my hand on the back of her head, fisting her short crop of hair in my fingers.
“Chelle.” I took her face in my hands, tugging the warmth of her mouth away from my cock that wanted nothing more than to come down her throat. My throbbing shaft ached to be inside of her.
I dropped to my knees in the dirt between her legs and dragged her panties down her thighs as she slipped her feet out of them. I placed them on the rock beside her and spread her legs with my hands. Her slick wetness gleamed in the moonlight, and I sank back onto my rear, pulling her on top of me as she sank down on my cock.
Her breath came in gasps, and she leaned toward me as our mouths met and our tongues danced. She moaned. Loudly. “Josh, please, fuck me. Fuck me hard.”
“Shhhh. There’s people walking around out here.”
“I don’t care,” she huffed out breathlessly.
“I care.” I didn’t want to share her or this experience with the world. The thought of anyone watching us, seeing her in the throes of passion made me mad with jealousy.
Wrap your legs around me,” I whispered into her ear. She did, locking them together, squeezing to hold on. I rocked my hips up, plunging into her hard, my hands on either side of her hips, pulling and pushing. I wasn’t going to last much longer, and as I felt her walls contract, she screamed my name into the night as I released into her. The sound of my name reverberating through the air had never sounded so good.
She stayed on top of me with my cock buried deep inside of her, her head resting against my shoulder, her face and lips against my neck, her breath warm and heavy with lust.
“I must admit, I wasn’t expecting that,” I breathed into her hair.
She laughed, and I felt her smile against my neck. We must have stayed connected that way for several minutes.
“We should get out of here. Let me take you back to my place. You can wash up and relax, have a drink.”
She nodded and we got up. She pulled on her panties and I tucked my cock away back inside my jeans. We headed to my car. That had been amazing. Sex under the Golden Gate Bridge was a first for me. Surely for her, too. I thought about how exciting it had been the entire car ride to my place. But neither of us spoke about what had just happened, and I was afraid that maybe she regretted what we’d just done. After all, she hardly knew me. Maybe she thought we’d gone too far. 



I'm yours CBAV

Whatever you want


     
Graphic CBAV giveaway

The contest is over.
      
Amazon US   Amazon UK


Thanks so much for reading and reviewing my books!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my sensual side. I love reading your comments and will try to respond as quickly as possible.