Monday, November 21, 2016

A Surprise Release and It's on Sale!!


SURPRISE!!!

The Immortal Hearts of San Francisco Box Set just released today!
Right now the first three books in the series are all together in one box set. And for this week only, for the amazing low price of just .99 cents! A $6.97 Value. You can't beat that. So if you haven't purchased your copies of these bad boy rockers who just happen to be vampires, yet, then I suggest you download a copy of this set today and start reading. Scroll down a little and enjoy an excerpt from Book 2.



Here's an Excerpt from Captivated by a Vampire, Book 2

Chelle’s eyes opened slowly as I slipped a finger into her folds. This was the third night in a row she’d found me at the diner. We’d chat for a while there, and then we’d end up back at my place, unable to keep our hands and tongues off each other. But every night, she’d leave. She’d never stay the entire night. I’d teased her about staying for breakfast a couple of times, but she always shook her head, saying she had to go, but never giving me a good reason. It was becoming a ritual, and I wondered if we would ever take it to the next level. A level where she’d let me pick her up and take her out someplace nice. Then cook her breakfast in the morning after we’d satiated ourselves in the physical sense. I wasn’t complaining. The sex was great. More than great. She was beyond my wildest dreams in that area.

We’d slept most of the night, and I had woken up, realizing I had a hard-on because Chelle was still sleeping beside me. She hadn’t left yet, and I wanted to make certain I made the most of it as I wasn’t sure if this was a new phase to our relationship or if she’d just overslept.

“Mmmm…” she moaned. “You’re spoiling me.”

“I aim to please.”

“Just the kind of man I like.”

“I thought you didn’t want to date,” I said as I pressed tiny kisses down her neck and over her breasts.

“I don’t,” she said a little breathlessly and trailed her finger over my shoulder then over my pecs. The sensation tickled and my cock grew even harder.

“Then what is it you want?” I said, pulling her up on top of me so that her legs straddled my thighs.

“I think you can figure that out, Josh,” she said as she cupped my balls in her other hand, surprising the shit out of me.

“You don’t want to go on a date with me, but you want to fuck me?”

“I knew you were smart.”

I laughed. “And here I thought you were a nice girl.”

“There you go again with the insults,” she said, but laughed. “I am a nice girl. I’m a very nice girl who happens to like sex.”

“That’s all you want from a relationship? Sex?”

“I’m not looking for a relationship. That’s why I don’t date. Dating makes it too much like a relationship.”

Her hands slid up along my chest as her eyes glanced over at the table beside the bed. “Oh, my fucking—”

“What’s wrong?”

“Is that the correct time?”

I glanced at the clock on the nightstand. “Yeah, it’s six-fifteen. Good morning.” I smiled and slipped my hand behind her head, tugging her head down so I could nuzzle her neck, but she slid off of me and jumped out of bed.

“Where are you going?”

“I need to leave.”


Buy the Immortal Hearts of San Francisco Box Set and start this sexy adventure today!







Please go to my page on Amazon and click on the yellow Follow button to be notified when new books are available! Follow me on BookBub to be notified about new books or discounts on earlier books.



Happy Reading,

Susan



I love having you on my newsletter list and thank you for your support. If for any reason you wish to not receive emails from me, please feel free to unsubscribe at any time. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my sensual side. I love reading your comments and will try to respond as quickly as possible.